The surgery has a robust complaints policy. If you have any concerns, grievances or complaints you may write all the details to the operational manager or, if you prefer, please ask the receptionist to make an appointment to see her.
Written complaints are acknowledged within a week and a full reply will be sent within 4 weeks. For some complaints it may take longer.
All complaints are dealt effectively and discussed by the doctors and management staff. You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint.
- Written Complaints can be placed in our Complaints/Compliments box situated below the television in the waiting room
- Complaints Lead is Julie Tullett – Practice Coordinator
- Clinical Complaints Lead is Dr Bindra
- Alternatively you can also speak to our Practice Coordinator : Julie Tullett.
- We will endeavour to resolve any complaints or issues as quickly as possible.
- Written Complaints will be responded to within a week, whilst verbal complaints can be addressed on the same day.
Click here to download our Complaints Information Leaflet
- In the rare case where you are not happy with the outcome you may approach the Patient Advice Liaison Service based at Princess Royal University Hospital: Telephone 0800 389 5118 or 01689 863252 or email : email@example.com
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint – you may write to: Independent Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
- Details of the above are available from The Operations Manager
We welcome your suggestions and comments regarding the services we provide. Drop your suggestions into the box provided in the waiting area. Our Practice Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the practice. Your suggestions and views will be looked at with great interest.